Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finished my Alaskan studies class


So today I finished my Alaskan studies class. I guess its good to be done, but the class has certainly been a nice help for me in teaching Alaskan History. Its going to be bad to be on my own next semester. At the same time, at least I have this requirement done and its one more thing I can check off on my resume.

The picture, by the way, is of Barrow Field, the northernmost football field in the world. It has nothing to do with me finishing the AK studies course, but since the class was taught telephonically from the good folks in Barrow, I thought I would give them a shout out. Its easy to be charitable though since the Point Hope, Harpooners, gave the Barrow Whalers a beat down in the regionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment